Power of Subconscious Mind Ebook

In the Power of Subconscious Mind Ebook you will learn about a powerful tool, NLP (Neuro-linguistics Programming) to access the power of your mind.

The first thing we want you to know in the Power of Subconscious Mind Ebook is that our minds have two very distinct, yet interconnected parts: the conscious/waking mind and the subconscious mind. Many books use the term “halves” to describe these two because it’s easier to imagine them as two equal, neatly divided parts of a whole.

In reality, the conscious mind accounts for only 15-20% of the whole. The rest of your mind (around 80% or more) is actually your subconscious mind.

No need to panic!

 “Subconscious” does not mean “unconscious” or “unaware.” Your subconscious mind also doesn’t cause of common mental lapses like forgetting someone’s name or committing math mistakes.

 The subconscious mind is actually the crown jewel of the human mind. It’s like a massive castle filled with doors, archways, gardens and endless rooms.

 The subconscious mind represents you, dependably recorded and stored away by your brain.

This part of your mind is much larger and substantial than the conscious/waking part because it is:

  •  The seat of all your emotions
  • The depository of all memories and life experiences
  • An organic learning engine
  • The center of your lifestyle, beliefs, habits and morality
  • The source of your imagination
  • The center of dreaming

What does our waking consciousness do?

 While it is true that the conscious mind occupies only a small percentage of the whole, it is no less important because it carries out the following vital tasks:

  •  Logic/rationalism
  • Accepting/rejecting concepts and ideas
  • Encoding of new knowledge or information
  • Making decisions
  • Taking action
  • Verbal language (spoken word)
  • Evaluating stimuli, events, situation and people

Get This Free Book NOW----- Power of Subconscious Mind Ebook

Another powerful tool to access the power of your mind is Quantum Physics Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction says that if you direct your brainwaves - your thoughts - to the right frequency, then you start attracting what you desire in your life.  The strength of attraction is determined by the programming of your subconscious mind - whether it's positive or negative.

The question is, how can you use Quantum Physics Law of Attraction techniques to upgrade the software of your mind? 

If you're ready to reap the benefits of Quantum Physics Law of Attraction, take a look at this video NOW.