Personal Goal Examples:
How to work with these goals:
1. Write your goal statements on an index card and look at them every morning and evening.
2. Take time to imagine how it feels to have the goal. Learn why visualization improves your abilities.
3. Create vision board and display images of these goals. Look at the pictures every day.
4. Develop an "ACTION card" for each goal. Write each goal statement on the top of an index card and then write down what actions you can take to achieve the results you want.
5. After you define your actions, asked yourself: "What stops me from taking these actions?" Write down the answers and then develop a strategy for overcoming your obstacles.
6. At the end of each day, review your ACTION cards. Acknowledge the progress you have made. Take a moment and be proud! Looked at what worked and what didn't work, then make the necessary adjustments.
These two products produce lasting results!
1. Vision Board Software. (This link will open a new window.)
2. This Book - Sponsor Success
Sponsor Success: A Workbook For Turning Good Intentions Into Positive Results
Written by Bob Younglove, a performance coach and President of the International Council for Self Esteem.This six-week plan will teach you how to set specific goals and identify the necessary actions you need to take to get there!
Sample one of the book's worksheets free of charge: Self Esteem Shop - Goal Setting
Price: $18.00 plus $4.95 for shipping & handlingin the United States. International orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping costs.