This guided meditation script will help you clear your mind and relax allowing you to expand your feelings of peace and happiness.Be Here Now Technique
1. Write down all the things that are cluttering your mind right now. Include chores to complete and, concerns and questions you have. As you write each item down, know that you are clearing your mind to be more fully present here and now. When your list is complete, put it down and:
2. Sit comfortably and close your eyes.
3. Count from 1 to 5, focusing your attention on your breath as you inhale a sense of calm and relaxation through your nose and exhale completely through your mouth.
4. At the count of 5, experience yourself as more relaxed and at ease, ready to expand your experience of confidence and well-being in the present moment.
5. 1 continuing to focus on your breath, inhaling a sense of calm and relaxation and exhaling completely.
6. 2 if you notice any tension or tightness in your body, breathe into that part of your body and as you exhale experience yourself as more relaxed, more at ease.
7. 3 if thoughts enter your mind, simply notice them, and as you exhale let them go, continuing to focus your attention on your breath, breathing in a deeper sense of calm and relaxation and exhaling completely.
8. 4 continuing to focus on our breath as you allow yourself to fully relax your mind and body, feeling a sense of confidence and renewal filling your being.
9. And 5 experiencing yourself as relaxed, alert and confident, fully supported by the seat beneath you. Allowing peace, happiness and confidence to full your being at this present moment as you now open yourself to deepening your experience of peace and happiness.
10. And now as you experience yourself as fully present in this moment, slowly and effortlessly allow your eyes to open, feeling wide awake, alert, better than before – fully present here and now.
This guided meditation script can be used anytime you feel the need to take a break and clear your mind.
A recording of this free guided meditation script will be available soon. Click the RSS feed to be instantly notified when the recording is posted.
Click here for recordings of other guided meditation scripts